Old May 24th 05, 06:27 PM
Rob Turk

"Tedstriker" wrote in message

Ron, how about creating it? you know how, and it would be great to
have. There are enough digital cameras out there now so that I'm sure
there would be a lot of good pictures of aircraft parts, projects, and
planes. Of course, there's no way to stop the group from being
spammed with inappropriate pictures, so users would have to use
filters. I'm sure there are jerks that post their trash to any group
that has the word "binary, or binaries" in it's groups name. But that
should stop the creation of a really helpful group.

Keep in mind that the pictures in .binaries groups usually don't last long.
Most news servers are configured to delete binary posts in a matter of days,
sometimes as short as 24 hours. Maybe it's better to use a Yahoo group for
this?!?

Rob