Old September 29th 17, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston

Default EASA AD on FES battery systems

On Friday, September 29, 2017 at 10:16:13 AM UTC-7, Ramy wrote:
Comparing to other online news and discussions, I find RAS to be highly reliable source of information with reasonable amount of rant. In fact, I am not aware of any other single source of news and facts which is better, more reliable and more timely than RAS. Usually when someone posts misleading information they get corrected quickly. Using this thread as an example, I wonder if/when/how I would have known about this serious issue without RAS.. I wouldn't be surprised if some FES owners learned about this issue first time on RAS.

Ramy

Some of us just have PTSD from the Lennie days & view RAS with a measure of skepticism. You're right though that viewed from the perspective of the current state of the web RAS isn't too bad. Thanks everyone for keeping this a reasonably civil discussion space.

Craig