Old June 19th 04, 09:05 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Ron" wrote in message
s Ron noted
earlier, the senior Novosel was awarded the MoH for action during that
conflict. He died eight or ten years ago, again IIRC.

Brooks

I am pretty sure he is still alive.

It appears you are right, from what I have since found on the web. At least
he was alive last year when he testified before congress regarding the award
criteria for the combat medic badge! My mistake...

Brooks

Another interesting bit of trivia. The son was shot down while flying

the
UH-1, the father rescued them.
Six days later, the fathers helo goes down, and this time the son is the

one
rescueing the dad.

Ron
PA-31T Cheyenne II
Maharashtra Weather Modification Program
Pune, India