Old January 1st 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
raulb

Default Reporting abuse of gmail to Google by you-know-who

BTW, in case you haven't noticed, he uses a different email address on
every post, so he would have to be be complained about numerous times
per episode.

On Jan 1, 10:12*am, fcnorton wrote:
On Jan 1, 9:44*am, Eric Greenwell wrote:

MI5 has crossed the line, now that he is deliberately attempting to
evade people's filters against his postings. Since he appears to be
using gmail, I reported about 6 of today's postings to Google, with this
message:

"This poster cross-posts multiple messages this newsgroup that are
entirely outside the group's charter. The sender addresses are all gmail
addresses and varied from day to day, so filtering based on address is
very difficult. The subject always contains "MI5 Persecution", but with
periods, commas, apostrophes, and hyphens that make filtering by subject
very difficult. The subject line also contains a different subject in
each posting, each day."

I don't know that he is actually using gmail, but I thought I'd report
him today, just in case it helps. If you want to report him, here's how:

The abuse is reported by viewing the rec.aviation.soaring messages using
Google groups:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...s?lnk=lr&hl=en

Click on the message, click on "More options", click "Report this
message", select the "Type of abuse" (I used "Other"), fill in the
message box, then click "Report abuse".

--
Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA
* "Transponders in Sailplanes"http://tinyurl.com/y739x4

I reported all 16 messages that I found. *Thanks for taking the
initiative.

FC Norton