Old December 21st 08, 04:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Canuck[_3_] Canuck[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Air Canada L-1011

"Laurie & Jacques" wrote in message
They will! Canada's defense policy is something like this: "If we are
not at war, let 'em keep using old stuff until it falls apart at the
seams." If you have served any amount of time in the CAF, a lot of people
will tell you the same thing... Been there and done that!

Then again, who am I to complain. they may have changed their minds
(Canadian Government, that is). It has been a long time since I wore the
uniform of Canadia. As a matter of fact, there is no SNOW where I now
live.

Enjoy

Jacques

Sad but true. Enjoy the sunshine you lucky dog! It is -38 C here this
morning.

Nick