Old July 4th 11, 12:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jeff R.

Default Filament wound airfoils. (again)

"Atheist Chaplain" wrote in message

Second hand jabs are thick on the ground and the local airport is filling
up with them, I like be a little different :-)
New Sportscruiser would be nice but I would have to sell both my kids
kidneys to get one :-)

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

Would you be prepared to buy into the Zenith CH-701 vs Savannah debate?
I really like the idea of the former with a Continental 0-200.

....or are they a little too agricultural?

Me? I *like* the looks, and definitely prefer a high wing.
....and none of that smelly resin stuff.

--
Jeff R.