Old November 10th 17, 12:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]

Default An-225 looking for "investor" (4 att.)

On 9 Nov 2017 08:08:42 -0800, Miloch
wrote:

In article , not my real pseudonym
says...

On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 17:12:30 -0600, "Byker" wrote:

She's all yours for $300 million:

http://www.globalplanesearch.com/lis...5-Mriya/208256

http://www.aviatorsale.com/aircrafts/10231/

I wish them luck considering the plane's current state of disassemblage

This appears to be the second An-225, which was never finished. The
original is still flying. Also looks like China is interested...

Got to see this monster fly back in 1989. The pihot put on a display
that would shame (terrify) many aerobatic fliers.

Look at the video I just uploaded for the Alenia C-27J Spartan.

The Mriya didn't (quite) roll or loop, but the rest of the display was
pretty much the same. (8)^o