Old January 6th 05, 06:38 AM
C J Campbell

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message

C J Campbell wrote:

begin rant

Forsooth, I dislike it.

end rant

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too little.

Nay, for the frost did delay my flight but little, and thus there being a
little frost there should be but a little rant. For why should I weary the
brain with such winds as will but frost the reader with grim despair?
'Twould be nobler to have kept silent, but lacking nobility, to rant only so
much as was fair. To rant, or not to rant? Aye, not to rant would be silence
indeed, wherefore to rant meaneth at least that one liveth. But to rant o'er
much would be to invite flames. One may's well rant against the raging sea
or the blowing wind, but the sea doth continue to rage and the wind doth
continue to blow nonetheless. What shall more ranting do, then? Therefore I
protest, and keep silence after, and let the winds blow where they may.