Old January 9th 05, 05:21 PM
Mike Rhodes

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:39:24 -0800, "C J Campbell"
wrote:

begin rant

Forsooth, I dislike it.

end rant

begin reply rant

I thought 'forsooth' meant 'hurry', but that isn't how you used it.
So I looked it up in the dictionary, which says it means "in truth;
indeed. (Later with irony)." I haven't read old Shakespeare in over
25 years, avoiding it like the plague. English isn't my subject, and
Shakespeare isn't the least bit entertaining; unless one enjoys word
play, I suppose.

But your use of the word 'forsooth' has apparent significant meaning
to you; beyond your affinity for Shakespeare. It is applicable to
your dislike of frost, for it is forsoothly ironical that you chose to
live in the northern part of the U.S., since it is closer to your
actual home of Canada. Again I suppose.

You have a constant and unexplained grouchiness in your posts I find
difficult to take. (I'm grouchy,too; though with explanation. And
I'm glad if you can't put up with it.) Having seen this grouchiness
revealed in other news groups, I'm convinced it is because you are a
Canadian immigrant, who is out of place; though you think this should
be your place. Maybe your actually British? Or Aussie? No, the
'frost' reference points to Canada. Return there.

The apparent nationalism you feel to the Shakespearian commonwealth
betrays the nationalism you would take away from those who refused its
identity. This is impossible to resolve morally; even as you hide in
a position you think impossible to uncover. But the more you want to
reveal the truth then the more your life becomes part of a lie. To
love yourself you must hate your neighbor.

In this news group, you have defended immigration; angrily,
repeatedly, without qualification. So I'm convinced, as you can see,
that you are one. Therefore by definition you are not an American,
since you do not reside in your home. Uncontrolled immigration is an
act of war against a nation. The sanest consideration for all nations
is to fight it, regardless of the extent it has occurred in the past.
So I fight that war.

Melt your own frost, build your own glory; thief. We were not created
to carry the burden of all of you, not even one of you. Even you.

The Statue of Liberty in Truth now says, "Immigrants! Forsooth, I
dislike them."

(Supposition ends)

end reply rant