Old February 23rd 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student,alt.politics

Default The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training

"cjcampbell" wrote in
ups.com:

TRUTH wrote:
"Jim Macklin" wrote in

It was sad and never should have been allowed to happen.
Some people knew what was planned, many escaped, but the
world was unwilling to stop Hitler. Hope we don't make the
same error again.

Anyone here familiar with the Bush family/ Nazi connection???

Ah, at last. I hereby invoke Godwin's Law. "LIAR" loses the argument
and the thread is ended.

You don't have a clue do you? Another government controlled corporate
CNN/FOX brainwashed person