Old November 13th 03, 12:44 PM
Stu Gotts

Probably the rudeness is escalated with the airline's newly formed
Nazi powers given to them by your federal government. In other words,
NEVER complain while you're in the air. It may be cause for arrest!

Was this flight from the mainland? IF not, why do you need to watch a
movie for a 40 minute flight? I just returned from the Islands 1 week
ago and had good service on both Hawaiian and Aloha airlines.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure your experience sucked. The worst
service I received on our flight was our last hop home on Northwest.
Talk about rude customer serivce. Oh well, too bad an airline
reputation is made by the person making the lowest amount an hour in
pay.

Don't remember the bad time, but remember the fun you had with your
girlfriend.