Old January 12th 04, 12:35 PM
Tom Mathes

"Video Guy" gkasten at brick dot net wrote in message ...
"lance smith" wrote in message
om...
Do you have any other pictures of the airport? Something w/ runway

numbers?

Out of curiosity why are are you trying to figure out which airport it is?

-lance smith

Lance et.al.

Sorry, No other pics of airport. We are trying to figure it out as my aged
Mother-in-Law found this photo in a box of other memoriabilia from my
Father-in-law. She knew I like airplanes, and offered it to me. She asked
if I could determine which airport it was.

Thanks

Looking at my airport diagrams and leaving out the new runways it does
look like st Louis Lambert.