Old March 4th 04, 06:43 PM
Stephen Harding

ArtKramr wrote:

Yeah. But I am a victim of my own laziness. What with my schedule at UNLV and
shooting skeet three times a week at Nellis, I am very busy, Then of course I
don't ever want to miss any naps, which is the greatest pleasure of all, and I
have already had a book published on color photography as well as about 200
articles over they years in Modern Photography Magazine. . But you are right.,
I'll get right on it. First thing next week (grin)

Oh yeah, I can see you'll be right on it!

After the nap...after the skeet shoot...after school...after answering
some email...after cleaning the lint catcher of the dryer...

SMH