Old December 30th 03, 05:47 PM
Roger Halstead

Default Barracuda parts

For any one interested, I have the landing gear, (mains are cleveland
wheels and brakes), aux tanks, engine mount, hydraulic pumps and
cylinders, plus some assorted parts from a dismantled Barracuda.

A while back someone dropped me a note about the Barracuda users group
and unfortunately I had to reload the system. I had everything backed
up except the e-mail so, if you're out there drop me another note.

Be careful with my posting address. It's valid again, but gets changed
often.

I purchased the "Cuda" for the engine as the chapter had decided not
to sell it as a flying airplane. It had a few problems and I'll post
the "autopsy" report later.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair?)
www.rogerhalstead.com