Old June 20th 04, 08:44 AM
Dillon Pyron

On 19 Jun 2004 23:01:52 -0700, (Tom Osmundson)
wrote:

(Michael Dingman) wrote in message . com...
I am wondering if there are any 4 place Vision builders out there who
are almost finished building? I am considering building one myself
and am just curious.

Hmm, never heard of a vision, so I googled it and found their site.
I'll leave the website do the talking...

http://www.visionaircraft.com/
"A good number of inquiries have come in about building 4 place
Visions. It needs to be absolutely clear that there is no such thing
and, until one actually is completed and flies, there will be no such
thing for sale."

I would guess that's a no.
--
dillon

When I was a kid, I thought the angel's name was Hark
and the horse's name was Bob.