Old December 30th 03, 12:18 AM
David Ciemny

Well...Dad and I just took a our first flights together. Using a
thrustmaster stick. Much better than keyboard. I did have a ? When taking
the Mt. Rushmore flight to view the mountain..well let's just say we
couldn't find it. We did take the Buffalo to Niagara Falls tour down the
river to see the Falls. This is where we live so that was fun!

We will spend time and take the lessons and have fun with it.

Thanks for the support.

DC
"Kevin Darling" wrote in message
m...
"David Ciemny" wrote in message

Hi all..just loaded our first flight sim (fs 2002). Seems like a steep
learning curve. Picked up other sims so I imagine it will take some

time.

Taking my first flight I missed the runway altogether attempting to

land.

Not at all unusual. You'll get better. Also, are you just using the
keyboard and mouse? Very difficult. Much more fun with a yoke (and
rudder pedals)!

Wish me luck..

Luck!

Kev