Old September 14th 03, 04:10 AM
Mark Vulfson

Default Want to try/start sail-plane (gliding?)

Hi,

Please accept my apologies ahead of time for my ignorance. If I am
posting to the wrong group or if the questions have been answered
before, please direct me to the appropriate place.

I would really like to try to sail-plane (is this the right
terminology?) and have really no idea where to start. I was told to
find a club in the area and call them for more information. However,
due lack of general knowledge about the sail planing I was unable to
do so. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I could start?
Preferably some resources in Oregon.

Any direction is highly appreciated,

Mark