Old August 7th 04, 12:40 PM
Rich

Start he

http://www.ornithopter.org/index.shtml

Qingpei Hu wrote:
Hi, Dear All,

I have alwaying been thinking to make a light, tiny, paper(or some
other light material) butterfly, that could fly with flapping his
wings by some mechanical power engine(like clockwork spring or elasic,
or else).

While I was a child, I liked playing paper-plane very much. I have
many paper-planes, made by various methods. But none could fly with
FLAPPING their wings. Whenever I see some birds over fly, I would
remember the dream of childhood.

Have you seen any craft that could fly by flapping his wings?
especially one with light, and tiny body, like paper...

I am consiering whether I could make one by myself...Any suggestions
would be welcome!

Thank you!

Regards,
Neon