Old August 5th 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
NW_Pilot

Default Wi-Fi at OSH

"Dave Butler" wrote in message
I've done a little prep and found some potential wireless hotspots within
about a mile or so of the North 40. Here's my list, in case it's helpful
to anyone else:

Locations on Koeller: from the N40, go W to US41, then N to Koeller.

Fairfield Inn Oshkosh
1800 S Koeller St 920-233-8504

Applebee's Neighborhood Grill and Bar
1700 S Koeller St 920-231-8770

The Cafe at Basic
1622 S. Koeller Street 920-231-1177

The UPS Store #01250
1528a S Koeller Rd 920-231-1623

Starbucks Oshkosh Hwy 41 & 9TH
1150A Koeller Street 920-231-7208

Hawthorn Oshkosh Hotel Suites
3105 S. Washburn Street 920-303-1133
From N40, go W to US41, then S to hotel.

"Hilton Garden Inns has complimentary access available in the hotel
public areas and guestrooms of many locations. Check with each
location for availability."

I use my blackjack for internet if 3G is around I get about a 1 to 1.5mb
connection & Edge is about 200k I teather to laptop and I have internet and
weather most anyplace frizz weather is great for getting weather on the
phone winds and all .