Old June 22nd 04, 12:42 PM
Ragnar

"Harry Andreas" wrote in message
In article , hobo
wrote:

In article ,
"Ragnar" wrote:

Yes, still no answer.

You never actually asked for citations, you only asked him if they
existed and he answered you. I understand what your implicit question
was, but if you are going to be anal about what others post you should
hold yourself to the same standard.

Strange that the one guy with inside info refuses to
provide it.

People with insider info are the least likely to provide it due to legal
restrictions. You seem to have a reversed understanding of how these
things work.

Makes me wonder what he really knows.

Any citations?

Finally, someone with their head on straight.

You're absolutely right. I'm involved in many things that I can't talk
about, especially on the web. Thus I'm often reduced to making
general comments instead of providing specific data.

In other words, all talk no action.