Old April 16th 05, 03:49 PM
Nathan Young

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 09:42:08 +0100, "Chris"
wrote:

Looking to fly into Niagara falls "International" in July can anyone give me
some advice on the airport, what to watch for, best FBO etc. Will be aiming
to arrive from the west hopping over southern Ontario

I flew to Niagara 2 years ago (from Chicago). The FBO at IAG was
great (had my rental car on the ramp, and ready to go for me).

We spent most of our time on the Canada side of the falls, and
attempted to return to the US on Sunday afternoon. It took 2 hrs to
cross the bridge and clear customs (in the car). Based on that
experience, I think I will try to land on the Canada side of the falls
next time. I do not know if any of the nearby Canada airports are
'ports of entry', but it is worth a look.