Old April 29th 07, 09:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mike Mackenzie

Default An Interview With Chuck Yeager

"Byron Covey" wrote (in part):

As another poster noted, he gives no credit to anyone other than himself,
with the possible exception of recognizing Bob Hoover as a good test pilot.

Now there's someone I really admire. Not only is he one of the
world's best pilots, but he's a really nice guy. We got him out to
one of our airshows at Archerfield (Brisbane) about ten years ago, and
he did his usual immaculate performances in both a Shrike Commander
and a Trojan. After the show, at the Aero Club, he was happy to talk
to and encourage anyone interested in aviation, and he autographed
just about anything.

And, of course, the girls loved him.

Mike

--