Old September 5th 07, 03:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
muff528

Default USAF Pilot Training Williams AFB Arizona - 1964

"Eag;e" wrote in message
A dream comes true as the T-37 and T-38 await my year of USAF Pilot
Training

Nice post of a Tweet painted in the "correct" colors. :-)
The dayglow orange and natural alum finish are the colors
I remember while hanging out at Bartow and Vance AF Bases
as a kid in the late 50's and early 60's. Now I see 'em painted
in some kind of ugly white and black/blue scheme. Now they
even have one of the ugly ones on display at Bartow Municipal
Airport. The T-38's were just beginning to show up at Vance
when we returned to Florida in 1962. They were replacing the
T-33's there. Here's a picture of a picture my dad kept for the
many years since then. I think this was a Cessna promo photo.
Dad blames his hearing loss on the T-37.

Tony P.

(Disclaimer -- any references to "ugliness" are personal
opinions only and may or may not reflect the opinions of
any other person)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00025.JPG (159.1 KB, 111 views)