Old October 21st 20, 10:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul B[_2_]

Default The Apology

The most telling aspect of this thread is that almost all the respondents are men,
Well most readers and posters on this list are men, so no surprise there

and almost all the men seem completely blank ("without empathy")

Or they are just utterly sick of the virtue signalling that they are exposed to

This cluelessness is, I think, the main point for many women.

Well, unless the women are in a position of a Tardis, they can not be easily offended by something that has yet to be written.

Like Dan, I believe that you cannot, or rather should not, redo history.

Paul