Old October 27th 20, 09:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Version 8

On Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 4:47:08 AM UTC-7, Andrzej Kobus wrote:
On Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 7:46:10 AM UTC-4, Andrzej Kobus wrote:
How much flying have guys done with version 8? Any issues, is it safe to upgrade? Most of the time LXNav releases are of good quality, but I do remember one that gave me problems. There are some great features in this version, I just don't want to get surprised with problems in the early spring.

Wrong forum was supposed to go the the LXNav forum.

I'm so happy I've sold my LX system, and no longer have to struggle with their awful manual.