Thread: The Apology
View Single Post
Old October 28th 20, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hugh Grandstaff[_3_]
external usenet poster

Default The Apology

Mike , I will address that to both parties, Mitch and Kimmine. They, I will say they because as you stated I should reply to both of them, so I will ask them the same question. No Andy, don't bury my heart at wounded knee. I have been objective to the complaints since they first appeared.
Chip has personally attacked me along with a few others, but they have offered no substantive defense for which they continue to solidify their position. Kimmine and Mitch objected to the term Feminatzi, when that term was explained both have not commented. I have no problem defending this hill, as stated before, I have no apologies. The problem lies within a group that caused huge divide within our, and I stress our beloved community. I know a bit more than you might think about the ramifications of the depiction, that does not make it right or wrong.
This reminds me of those whom want everything to be politically correct, maybe everyone needs to take a big breathe and look at the ramifications. Mike, Kimmine, Mitch, Freddie, Chip, and Anderson, whom seems to be the most logical of the group, who created the distraction and did it support the consequences? I will await the answer.
I do not agree with their dispersions as to whom is tearing this apart, look into the mirror and see if those recognize anyone.

Anybody else just sitting there staring at their screen going "what in the hell did I just read?"

Bob. I was really hoping for an "Aha!" moment from you where you stopped for a second and went "yeah, ok, maybe its alright for people that think differently from me to express an opinion, and it may be possible that people with different life experiences than me possibly have valid issues with things that I don't consider to be offensive."

At this point I'll be happy (well, not happy, slightly less disappointed in humanity as a whole) if you stop using words that include "nazi" in them to describe women.

Can you do that? Look, we can treat it like a twelve step program. Let's just get through the next 24 hours. Together. You can do it. I believe in you.. I believe in humanity.