Old October 28th 20, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default The Apology

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 10:25:21 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I have really enjoyed having you in the batters box. here it is after 10 on the East Coast, must go watch a bit of Fox News, fair and balanced and get ready to work in the mango grove in the morning. Hope you have a wonderful evening and stay safe. Bob

Bob, I'm really proud of you. That's two posts, no fascist or nazi undertones. This is what progress looks like.

Thanks for this. We'll get through it, brother. Together. I'll be here for you.

Thanks Hugh, I must say it was a hard days work today getting all my mango and avocado trees trimmed and fertilized but the results next summer will be rewarding. I know that this has been a delicate subject, those feminazi radicals turned the bowl upside down. I have appreciated everyone's opinions, even Chip who continued to get personal.
I was quiet surprised that there was no comment on the origin that I explained about the term Feminazi, all some could do is throw manure on the wall and hope some of it sticks. Andy was the only person whom posted that wanted to or was capable of engaging in constructive dialogue.
Now, I guess it is time to let the pony ride, I sure wish Lewis Grizzard was still with us , I bet he would be writing a book about this event, the title would probably be "Those Melons Sure Look Good."
Before I close the curtain let me say that it has certainly been a pleasure engaging in this topic . Not often do we engage in dialogue as constructive as this, even in spite of what K&M say. Loosen up, we all have bigger fish to fry. May your soaring be rewarding, your life be enjoyable and may soaring continue to advance and be enjoyable to all of us no matter what our perceptions are. Bob Youngblood, beautiful Vero Beach, Florida