Old August 30th 18, 06:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default Js3 jet catastrophic failure.

On 08/30/2018 12:54 AM, Tango Whisky wrote:
Le jeudi 30 août 2018 06:37:11 UTC+2, kinsell a écritÂ*:

Actually was a JS1. What i've observed from people flying at a 6000 ft
msl airport is those engines will start on the ground, but not in the
air. Makes for a poor sustainer, if you ask me.

Nonsense.

Thank you Mr Anonymous Tango Whisky for your thoughtful in-depth
analysis of the situation. I'm sure every JS1 owner who has ever had
engine start problems greatly appreciates your input. It's people like
you who make R.A.S. such a wonderful community, where information can be
freely exchanged without being rudely interrupted by ignorant bozos, who
can't believe a problem exists unless they personally have experienced it.