Old February 16th 04, 04:26 PM
greg

"John Harper" wrote in message
news:1076897402.740173@sj-nntpcache-5...
Anyone have any suggestions on where to get a proper flying
suit, the one-piece kind with lots of zipper pockets? My
acro instructor gave me a couple of URLs but neither of
them seems to work (flyingsuit[s].com and
government[something].com - I remembered it when I
tried it!). Would be nice to have something you can sure
will keep the pocket contents in place when doing -ve G
stuff...

Thanks,

John

Georgia Outfitters for about $35.00/pair.
http://www.georgia-outfitters.com/page31.shtml Poly cotton blend only (No
Nomex). At that price I bought several pair for working around the hangar
in. Look pretty good too. They say on the web site they don't have sage
color in stock but when I asked on the phone I got it. They apparently can
special order that color and get it to you in a few days. I bought blue and
sage. I recommend the sage as the blue is really dark, almost black

gpa