Old July 9th 03, 07:24 PM
Ross Richardson

That's correct and defines LADOS (the localizer and ELD 018/2miles) I
had a similar problem (before I got my certified GPS) for KGYI. Newly
commissioned ILS and it came out with a ADF REQUIRED on the plate. I
contacted the FAA and we discussed. I also submitted that the outer
marker (DNI) could be easily defined by the feeder route from BYP and
the localizer. I still do not understand the reason; must be something
in the TERPS.

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message

the initial approach fix (IAF) is defined by the NDB. how would you
find this point without an ADF?

There is a feeder route from ELD to LADOS.