Old February 20th 04, 12:34 AM

What is the usual time block you dedicate for each student's flight?

We schedule 2 hour blocks for the instructor. We plan on a 30 minute
brief and a 30 minute debrief, and 1 hour of flying. If the student
comes early and preflights on their own time, that is good! If the
student comes well read and well prepared, the briefing and debriefing
time are shortened and more flying occurs. :-)

We follow John King's advice about a well run, profitable, flight
school scheduling 2 hour paid blocks with the instructor and expecting
to fly .9 to 1.5 hours, depending on the preparedness of the student.

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocation!" Eberhard
http://poudreaviation.com

--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com WEB http://users.frii.com/jer/