Old September 9th 03, 04:08 AM
Jason M

This is pointless... Sarcasm, name calling, abuse??? So do you treat all
fellow aviators the same when they share advice that you don't understand
the first time they say it? I usually just say something like "What, could
you explain please?" That usually works for me, and then in the future they
offer more advice... If I decided to resort to your methods I doubt I'd have
any friends and I know people wouldn't offer me any advice again... That's
my opinion... You obviously have your own, and that's cool with me...

"Kyler Laird" wrote in message
"Jason M" writes:

Somone might be looking for airplane advice... People call him all the

time
to ask if "whatever" plane is a good deal or "is it worth it..."

There's nothing wrong with getting advice from many different people...

found a guy who is an excellent resource for advice on money and
airplanes... SO I DECIDED TO SHARE IT.... The rest is up the readers as

if they want to use the resource or not, and then, of course they can

decide
if it's a good resrouce...

Really?! Thank you! For awhile there I was fairly sure that we all
have to accept the opinion of anyone posting to Usenet. Now I know I
can decide on my own. How empowering!

So I don't see why this had to turn into anything more than the single

post
it began as...

It was because your post was dumb. Post something dumb on Usenet and
someone is likely to call you on it. Someone did. Then you whined about
it... I hate dumb whining so I jumped in. Keep coming up with dumb stuff
to say and maybe we can get others to join.

If you really want people to believe that flight instructors/examiners
are the ones to seek when financing a plane, you've got some explaining
to do. If you want to apologize for not expressing what you intended in
the original message, get to it. This is not the way.

Oh, by the way, my dogs fly with me all the time so if you're considering
overhauling your engine or upgrading your avionics, make sure to give 'em
a call.

--kyler