Old April 10th 04, 12:55 AM
MichaelR

I just received my first Sporty's DVD with all of the approaches.
They are all PDF files, vectors so you can zoom as much as you want, and
they stay clear.
Pretty cool.

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
In a previous article, "MichaelR" said:
Sporty's is now selling the entire set of FAA TPP's on a DVD for $9.95:
http://sportys.com/pilotshop/pages/chartviewer.cfm

Are the TPPs themselve in PDF format, or what? It says you need a Windows
PC, but if the that's only for the wizzy chart viewer program and the
actual data is in a non-proprietary format, I might subscribe.

The screen shot http://sportys.com/pilotshop/images/step4l.gif looks an
AWFUL lot like a web browser with an Adobe Acrobat plugin looking at a
PDF.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
FAQs are like flatulence. Any asshole can produce them.