Old February 24th 11, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.ifr
george

Default Recording flights

On Feb 25, 6:14*am, "Chris AKA (Dude)" wrote:
On 2/2/2011 10:54 AM, Brent wrote:

Good Afternoon

Having seem some postings on here this seems like a good place to come
to ask about recording flights in a semi hands off manner and an
affordable one too.

So far i've had passengers with cameras record two of my takeoffs and
landings and i liked it and it helped illustrate what was happening, but
i'd like to be able to do the same while flying and letting it run while
I busy myself on the flying part.

Some times in some flights i'd like to set 1 or 2 cameras up with an
audio in fom the intercom. Ideally i'd like to set it up so i dont need
to do the shooting and i can just fly the plane.

Long term i'm looking towards tutorial type vids and maybe use them to
quickly explain things I do when I fly when i'm on the ground. (both for
showing non pilots and possibly long term as a tool as a flight instructor)

Ideas and feedback are welcome

Hey Brent,

I have been recording almost all of my flights while doing my training
and I have been doing it cheap.
Here is a link to a video made just recently on how I do it and you can
check out my channel for more videoshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIIb1r2LZ4chttp://www.youtube.com/user/cholubaz?feature=mhummy channel

Looks good.