Old August 11th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Stop bashing Anthony

On Aug 10, 6:42*pm, "Viperdoc" wrote:
Giving up alcohol and sex would be easier than not bashing Anthony. In fact,
giving up breathing would be easier than stopping MX bashing. He's such an
easy target, and he doesn't get it.

I should have stopped at his hovel in Paris on Rue de General when I was
there during vacation for a heart to heart, but I was concerned that it
might be in a bad neighborhood.

Would you not think if it was a tough neighborhood Anthony would be
frequently assaulted for impersonating the attitude of a Frenchman? Or
could be be actually teaching advanced arrogance?