Old May 31st 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.2600,alt.religion.asatru
Lorrill Buyens

Default I give up, after many, many years!

On Thu, 29 May 2008 15:36:35 -0800, Temporal Voyager Onideus Mad Hatter
, in a desperate attempt to change the
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk timestream, said:

On 28 May 2008 01:48:35 GMT, gregvk wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g1icla$8o3$1
:

Jim Logajan wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
I don;t have to show anything.

Is there some sort of prize awarded when one gets a person to respond
with that sentence? Anybody know?

Of course.

Oh, yeah, the lame attempt at froup snipping...

I wouldn't.

You give yourself good advice. Eliding groups from the Newsgroups
header isn't right for everyone - ask your doctor if it's right for you.

Moi? I never snip froups.

As to the "literal" thing. someone who jumps into a shark's mouth is not
wht you might call a figurative fjukkwit.

"Jim Logjam" is a funny name.

That's what I'd name my kid if I wanted to make sure he got teased by
other kids to the point of turning into a word class loser with severe
psychological problems.

This from the retard whose parents named him "Greg".

Like a guy who named *himself* "Onideus" has any room to complain.

On teh Internet you can try and hide how pathetic you are

And yet Matty fails completely at it, *every ****ing time*.

--
Lorrill Buyens
MHM: 9x1; Smeeter: #21; WSD: #3; Gutter Chix0r: #19

"dsysm, its sooooo smooth and clesr."
- Dave Hillstrom's ringing endorsement of mead, in
aav3f