Old October 15th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Vaughn Simon

Default MFI-9HB project plane

"Lin Light" wrote in message

I recently purchased an incomplete MFI-9HB project plane. It was started
sometime in the 1980s or 90s. Close to 85% done. Don't have all the
drawings but enough I think to finish it. The plane was almost entirely
pulled riveted. Looking for anyone that may have working knowledge of a
kit version like this one. The information package ha Amsin Aviation on
the front.
Any information and input would be appreciated.

I don't know anything about it except for the information I just Googled up.
Cute airplane, and it looks like plenty have been built all over the world, but
that front opening canopy gives me the shivers! Why do folks design accidents
into airplanes?

Vaughn