Old March 13th 04, 06:46 PM
Andrew Gideon

Martin Hotze wrote:

there are also children raised in the believe that they live in the
greatest nation and that they are (specially) blessed by god.
I don't have a problem with these people either.

There's a difference between being self-satisfied (or worse) and being a
killer. It's outside of my own belief system, unfortunately, but I hope
for all those where it is possible that they believe themselves blessed by
God. I expect it's nice.

on the subject: it is not really something new that trains could be a
terrorist target. And the DHS has also a history of chasing train
spotters. nothing new either.

Not quite, or not everywhere. At least in the NYC area, there's increased
rail security now. However, one ex-official said that there's no
guarantee, and that the passengers are the final layer of security. With
logic like that being aimed at the rail system, perhaps some sanity will
leak out onto the air transport system.

- Andrew