Old November 1st 13, 12:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default HELP - Boston area rental - NOT Executive Flyers!!!

Shameless plug for a new flight school in Plymouth (PYM). Yes, I am associated with the school.

Pilgrim Aviation rents clean, well maintained 152s, 172SPs and a Warrior out of the main terminal building at PYM. We also have a new Skycatcher for sport and a Cherokee Six. Our "short" runway is 2000 feet and grass is approved with an instructor checkout. Pilgrim is also a Cessna Pilot Center.

Check us out at flypilgrim.com