Old April 1st 21, 06:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default new SSA web site

APRIL FOOLS

Since you mentioned Captcha, I may never go back to the SSA website. If
that's the price of entry, I may resign.

Dan
5J

On 3/31/21 1:22 PM, Moshe Braner wrote:
The "new web site" is live, and it is very slow to load, and I can't
find anything...Â* Where did the state records go?

And when I tried to login it made me spend much time training Google's
AI via a "Captcha" - I hate those things with a white-hot passion!

And then it rejected my password.Â* (I haven't typed it in in years as my
browser remembered it.)Â* For each attempt it wanted a new Captcha.Â* Then
I clicked on "lost password".Â* That too wanted a Captcha.Â* Then it said
my "username" (6 digits) is not valid.Â* Neither is my email (another
captcha).

I may never login to SSA again!