Old July 26th 05, 09:08 PM
Skywise

George Patterson wrote in
news:c_sFe.2311$S72.261@trndny06:

Skywise wrote:

However, I recall seeing on one of them TV cop shows once where there
was a standoff situation with a man holding a gun on a hostage and a
police sniper shot the gun out of the suspects hand. Damned impressive.

Then you get into reality. At Ruby Ridge, an FBI sniper shooting at a
suspect standing in a doorway missed by a couple feet and hit his wife
in the head.

No 'hollyweird' special effects.

I'd say a TV show is "hollyweird special effects."

Then I guess you think that the video of airliners hitting the
twin towers on a TV show is "hollyweird special effects" too?

Not everything on TV is bogus. Most is, but not all.

Brian

Blog: http://www.skywise711.com/Blog

Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?