Old November 30th 05, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default An ACE goes down in flames.

"Mike Weeks" wrote in message
oups.com...
my-oh-my, now that was so very "profound" ... geez ....

Not interested in being profound. This is Usenet, not a class on Fermat's
Last Theorem.
You had already answered the posters question with a statement that didn't
need further amplification. Rather than open a new thread with a simple
comment about additional ramifications that might be happening within the
naval fighter community, I simply used your post to segway into that
additional comment by prefacing my post with a comment saying in effect that
I was doing this. That opening sentence was in part,
" Not on the level you're discussing Mike............but..........".
Your answering post to me was argumentative, overly aggressive, and
unnecessarily confrontational.
I take it you didn't like the thread creep.
If you had posted to me and simply said you objected to the creep, I would
have answered you and apologized to you.
For the way you posted to me however..........at the risk of seeming
unprofound, it's a simple "go **** yourself" and always will be when dealing
with me.
Dudley Henriques