Old January 26th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Poll: Ignition Harness Replacement

The ignition harnesses on our Aztec are not the newest items on the airplane
by any means. In fact, if somebody told me that they were original, I
wouldn't be able to refute it. Our's show some fraying of the outer cover,
some of the cigarettes are looking pretty old, showing fatigue, some of the
contact springs look tough, ect. Relatively speaking, new harnesses are
also not the most pricey items I've investigated, especially for the
performance that we get out of them.
So, what say the group?
Replacement Ignition Harnesses...
Who's replaced them?