Old February 20th 08, 12:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Denny

Default NOTAM!

I have a bad feeling about the military's intent to publically take a
shot at it... dumb, dumb, dumb, and dumber - and likely to fail...
So, here we go again, the laughing stock of the world...
Also, totally unnecessary as the heat of reentry will set off the
'toxic' hypergolic fuel leaving nothing but scrap metal to impact...
So, the desire to destroy HAS to be based in other reasons...
At least the chinese were smart enough to take their shots in secret
and only announce AFTER they hit it...
But not our gov't and pentagon, nope, no waay, shoot their mouths off
ahead of time so we can look really stupid...

denny