Old April 15th 17, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,aus.aviation,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
RD Sandman[_2_]

Default United Airlines, We put the "Hospital" in "Hospitality"!

Petzl wrote in
news
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 13:43:30 -0500, RD Sandman
wrote:

More spin is that four passengers were "randomly" selected?

Yes, it is a computer program that does the selection. Computers do
not make selections for any other reason than what is programmed into
them, and it is very difficult to make that purely random.

Airport Security were called when one Asian refused to voluntarily
comply.

Why should that be any different than if it had been a white female?

Three other Asians complied (not sure of sex)

Fair enough....you have seen media I have not. Oh, well.....

--

RD Sandman

Airspeed, altitude and brains....two of the three are always
required to complete a mission.

---