Old December 16th 03, 12:05 PM
Quilljar

LMHAMRIC wrote:
I'm a novice running FS2004 and trying to learn GPS. One thing that
puzzles me is that I don't see the data of the actual location of the
plane on the GPS display (or anywhere else). Shouldn't it display
latitude and longitude of the plane's current position somewhere? In
other words, where the heck am I in absolute terms, not in terms
relative to some airport? Would appreciate clarification.

Press M to get the map up and that will give you all you need to know. Much
better still, try the demo copy of FSNavigator and then pay for it later.
It's the best addon you can get for FS2004 You will find it at,

http://www.fsnavigator.com/download.htm

---