Old January 5th 04, 06:58 AM
Bumper7

Did you also delete "Temporary Internet Files" (and everything in each
sub folder) and look in the 'Temp' folder to make sure it's empty?

Dolby wrote:
'cache' is Netscape talk for 'Temporary Internet Files', I believe.

If that doesn't work, try running the diagnostic in DirectX 8 (or what
ever version that you have installed on your computer).

Good luck,
Bumper7

Bob Dobson wrote:

I had a problem loading direct x too. Solved it by clearing my computer
cache

I tried clearing the cache and also running the diagnostics program
in Direct x 8.1 on my computer, everything looked ok, but guess what
still will not load all the files for direct x 9.0. It seems to me
that it might have something to do with program installation wizard.
Any ideas. Is it possible to load software without going through the\
wizard? Help. PLEASE

Thanks Dolby