Old August 7th 03, 05:03 AM
RobertR237

Default EAA SportAir workshops

In article m, "NotMe"
writes:

Howdy!

I've been closely watching Yahoo's RV10 group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rv10) and am excited to see the new bird at
Oshkosh.

Have any of you homebuilders ever attended a EAA SportAir workshop? What
was your experience...was it helpful? There's an upcoming 2.5 day RV
Assembly workshop and I'm wondering if it would be good experience for a
first time builder.

Are any of their other classes helpful?

Thanks!

It has been a long time since I attended the Composites workshop before they
became the EAA SportAir workshops. I found them to be worth every cent and
would highly recommend them to everybody. In fact, when I attended, a friend
who was well along with a Cozy also attended and his comment was "If I had done
this before I started, it would have saved me hundreds of hours and a lot of
mistakes and reworking."

Much of the process of building your own plane is a learning process of new
skills. Anything you can do to speed up the learning process is well worth the
effort.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)