Old December 1st 06, 03:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.military,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bill Brown

Default unbekanntes @ USAF Museum #1

I am not certain of the identification of the next group I am presenting.
All are photographs I took at the USAF Museum in Dayton, Ohio in July of
'06. Help will be appreciated. Once again, the photographs were taken with
a hand held digital camera in usually atrocious lighting. My apologies for
the lack of quality.
This first one I think was an A-24 in the USAAC and a SBD in the USN.
William M. (Bill) Brown
seneo-pro

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Q_A24_1_X1.jpg (154.2 KB, 57 views)