Old April 11th 04, 03:33 AM
Guy alcala

Presidente Alcazar wrote in message . ..
On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 22:53:55 GMT, Guy Alcala
wrote:

Oh, dear, Evan. I seem to have hit a nerve.

Don't stop now - I'm waiting for Evan to conclude that the Argentines
really did sink Invincible. He provides hours of hysterical
entertainment at minimal cost. All you have to do is provide the
right Pavlovian trigger and he goes off like an Energiser bunny. I
suspect a bitter experience at the hands of a lover dumping him for a
Brit at some point in his early life.

Much as I've enjoyed giving Evan the public spanking he apparently
thrives on, I think I'll give it a rest. My hand is getting tired,
and besides, there's so little challenge involved. It's rather too
much like shotgunning rabbits while they're staked out spread-eagle on
the ground - it's just too easy for anyone not an entrant in the
"Upper Class Twit of the Year" competition.

But I'm sure that, in another thread or another forum, others will be
willing to take up the gauntlet, and oblige Evan with the public
humiliation he craves. Judging by his last post here he's reached
levels of evasion, mendacity and belief that (all evidence to the
contrary notwithstanding) the truth is whatever he says it is. This
leads me to suspect that he has a new role model. If so, I must
congratulate him for his success in emulating John Tarver, a
(fortunately) rare achievement.

Guy